1. L- cytine…… 250mg
2. L-Glutathione……… 150mg
3. Fern Extract……… 50mg
4. Liposomal Phytosomes (Meriva)18%…… 20mg
5. Zinc gluconate (contains zinc 2.86mg) ………… 20mg
6. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) Herbal Extract Ratio =1:10)…………. 2 .5mg
Glutathione in W-Skin is 98% Glutathione: compared to Glutathione being applied in some other products, only 40% so it can be said that the use of W-Skin brocade is 2.5 times compared to other similar products.
Sublingual form is an extremely modern and most advanced dosage technology today, allowing users to use this product that can be easily absorbed directly through the blood capillaries right under the tongue. Due to the peculiarity of not having to pass through the tongue, the absorption capacity is more optimal, not affected by decomposition by the gastrointestinal tract, stomach and liver.
Curcuma Phospholipid18% (Meriva)
Curcumin is a safe antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that has diverse pharmacological activities that have been validated in clinical practice against a wide variety of diseases.
Improved by phytosome technology results in phytosomal curcumin has 29 times better absorption than conventional curcumin, while nano curcumin has 27 times better absorption than conventional curcumin.
– Antioxidant for the skin, protects the skin from sun effectsResearch from Harvard University indicates that the extract of fern protects the skin base structure, against aging due to the mechanism of reducing the enzyme that destroys the protein MMP (Matrix Metalloproteinases)
The antioxidant compounds in ferns help protect skin cells from ultraviolet rays effectively. Water extract reduces epidermal cell proliferation – the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. Besides, it enhances the effectiveness of p53 – the protein that prevents skin cancer. Ferns inhibit melanin cell activity which helps reduce tanning.
– Works to reduce blemishes, pigmentation, reduce freckles, help even skin tone, increase collagen anti-aging skin Has the effect of soothing the red bumps of inflammatory acne, helping the skin
regulate sebum, excess oil thanks to the ingredient Zinc (Zinc). From there, it helps prevent the formation and recurrence of acne. Enhances the synthesis of Ceramide and Free Fatty Acids restoring a healthy skin barrier.
Instructions for use
Use orally or sublingually
• 1 time 1 tablet a day 2 tablets.
•Hold under the tongue until most of it dissolves, chew or drink with clean water.
•Can be latched before and after meals.
•In addition, the dosage may vary according to medical indications